- 3 egg whites (let eggs sit at room temperature for a couple of hours first)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 3 cups cornflakes
- 1 pkg semi-sweet chocolate chips
Preheat oven to 350*Beat egg whites and salt until very stiff with hand-mixer. SLOWLY add sugar while beating constantly. Add vanilla. Fold in cornflakes and chocolate chips. Place on cookie sheet and bake in oven 12-15 minutes.
Enjoy!

4 comments:
WOW! What an incredible meeting we had last night! Staci you are awesome! Mandy some day I hope I will love water like you do. Rochelle I do want to be bound to Jesus. Bonnie you did a great job with us Empty Nesters. Alison you are so anointed when you sing. And to all the ladies of our church, I am blessed to be a part of your lives! I love and appreciate all of you!!!
Oh... I do not need this recipe! I mean, how much water am I going to have drink to offset a batch of these!!?
Seriously... I so appreciate all of you ladies. I had such a wonderful time last night! We have not begun to see the awesome things God has in store for us!
Last night was amazing. I am continually in awe at all God is doing in the lives of our women. I wouldn't miss this time for anything!
And I say "YOU GO GIRLS!"
Nancy
Post a Comment