April's WOW will be on April 2nd, and will be all about...our hair!
We're looking for a few volunteer models for hair demos. If you are interested, send an email here and leave your name and the name of the stylist of your choice. We'll do our best to accommodate your wishes, but since this is a 40 minute segment time will be limited.
But the great ideas and tips that we'll all walk away with will be limitless!
STYLISTS
Holly Hargrove
Anita Lee
Cheryl Vaughan
Tasha Owens (clip-in extensions)
WE NEED YOUR INPUT!
If you have a favorite hair product, vitamin, or any hair tip that has revolutionized the way you care for your hair, please leave a comment at the end of this post or send an email here. We'll be compiling these into a handy take-home sheet for everyone.
SEE YOU ON THE 2nd!
1 comment:
I need to make an appointment with the stylists! Definitely need some new hairdos for India. When I return on my first trip, I'm going to make sure it includes the first Monday in the month so I can attend. This looks like a lot of fun.
Love Yall,
Sis. Knesek
Post a Comment